COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES- 2022
Collagenna Skin Care Products is open for facial treatments February 1, 2022.
Please note that our services are only by appointment. Please call 613-667-3433 in order to book.
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority while providing excellent services. We have carefully prepared our team to be well versed on all of the procedures and protocols with a view to reducing any risk of spreading COVID-19. We kindly ask you to review the information below prior to your arrival to our salon..
Preparing for your appointment
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- ONLY scheduled appointments will be allowed to enter. We are not able to accommodate friends and family joining you.
- All guests will be asked to bring a mask.
- You agree to follow all posted rules to keep everyone safe.
Upon your arrival
- You will be asked some screening questions and will have protocols for you to follow when you enter. We are required to ask these questions regardless if have begun you vaccination process.
- Have you been diagnosed with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you shown any symptoms of COVID-19? Or have you come in close contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 2 weeks?
- Do you have a cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath or lost of taste or smell?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and awaiting results ?
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands, which will be provided.
- Note* anyone showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will politely be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- There will be no physical contact with the exception of our usual services being offered.
- The public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- We will ask that you continue to practice physical distancing measures in common areas at all times.
- If you show symptoms of COVID-19 in the next 2 weeks you must contacts us immediately.
During your appointment
- Our team will strictly follow guidelines set by Public Health.
- Our team has all the needed personal protective equipment (PPE).
- As always, all rooms will be completely cleaned and sanitized between guests.
- When purchasing retail or boutique products, please ask for assistance rather than collecting the items yourself.
- After every transaction, (credit and debit preferred) the checkout desk and payment keypad will be sanitized.
All of these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you and our team. We thank you for your continued support.
Collagenna Skin Care Team